Påmelding NORTH PITCH
• Filmmakers from all over the World are welcome to submit projects. Stories with a broad international market appeal are preferred.
• All subjects related to life above the Arctic Circle are eligible. Films can address culture, environment, resources, politics, climate changes and indigenous peoples as well as general human stories.
• From the submitted project proposals a maximum of 12 projects will be selected for participation.
• A number of observer seats will be available.
• The working language will be English.
How to Participate:
Submissions are handled by the European Documentary Network. See further instructions and submit your film here.
The submission deadline is November 28.
The NORTH PITCH 2019 program will consist of the following elements:
- a pre-pitching workshop where the selected projects will be developed under guidance from experienced international experts from the documentary business. The workshop will focus on how the project can be developed in the best possible direction and how the presentation of the project can be optimized. During the workshop, there will be a possibility to work with both the pitch trailer and the written presentation.
- a pitching session where each project will be pitched in seven minutes for a panel of international financiers and possible future collaborators. The pitch will be followed by a brief round of feedback from the panel and individual meetings between filmmakers and financiers.
- networking events to encourage future collaborations between organizations, financiers, producers and filmmakers.
- a producers-meet producers set up before the start of the workshop where the participating producers can discuss there projects and co-production possibilities with produce